ponedeljek, 13. april 2015

QUICK UPDATE

I know it has passed a lot of time since my last post. But to be honest, my last 2 weeks have been crazy. And when I say crazy I mean CRAZY. 

Firstly, I had the most amazing birthday ever. And I got so many nice presents! I got a DVD movie, photographs from Dublin from Anna and Jana, two nail polishes and homemade cake. As my birthday is always during Lent days and that means I don't eat any candy, chocolate or sweets, the cake was made out of oats, nuts, natural yogurt, banana and pineapple. Never had that before and it was very delicious! From Claire and Ellen I got a very nice handbag (totally my style) and a matching scarf. Family Coyne gave me a very nice perfume. Which was a great gift, because I was thinking of getting a new perfume anyway. And I love the smell!

The weekend after my birthday I went to Slovenia. From Friday to Monday. And it was awesome! So nice to see my family and friends again. And to sing the beautiful songs that are sung during Lent days! I enjoyed so much. Really missed that. As this is a quick update, I won't be going into too many details. However, Špela and Iztok got me a very beautiful watch with a matching bracelet. So happy about it! Sister got me new joggers (I really needed one and I asked from her to get me that as my birthday gift). Mum paid for half of the plane tickets :) Another awesome present. And Teja got my Jeremy Clarkson book (she knows me well) hehe. 

And now to go to the most important news. Some of you know already and some of you do not. I've decided to stay in Scotland for a little bit longer, which meant I had to start searching for jobs. I started applying for jobs in middle of March, had an interview the day before my departure to Slovenia, got into second stage of the interview the day after my arrival back to Scotland. And to finally get to the point ... I got the job!! :) I'm working for Penmex in direct marketing and I had to start immediately. Which meant I had to stop working as an au pair. And that also meant I had to find a flat/room for myself as soon as possible.

The family was really happy for me, excited that I got the job that quickly and were OK with me leaving so early. So I'm very happy about that. They were amazing. I'm really glad I chose them or that they chose me :) Had awesome 8 months working there.

But anyway I moved to Edinburgh one week ago. I now live with a Polish girl and soon a French girl will move in. And Polish girl - Aga is her name - has two cats. I'm surrounded with pets again! YAY 

I'll tell more about my job in the next post. But let me just say that I'm very happy with where I work. Even though I'm doing crazy hours. 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar